Washing machines have become an important part of any household. If you are planning to purchase a new washing machine, you might need to do a bit of research.
Size of the Machine and the Room Does Matter
If you have a small laundry room, ensure that you measure your room dimensions and check which size of washing machine will actually fit into that space. The machine should not be that huge, that it blocks passageways or does not fit into your home.
Another factor that needs to be taken into consideration is the type of washing machine you want. Ensure that you go for popular brands such as LG washing machines as they come with warranty on them. If you are looking for energy efficient machines, you can opt for front load machines. If budget is a concern, you can look for top load machines.
If you live in Quebec, you might know that French is quite popular there. In French, you can enquire about laveuse LG showrooms in your neighborhood. You can visit the showroom and check out the different models that they have. The washer capacity in a machine also matters. If you have a large family, then look for machines with washer capacity of 27” to 30 inches.
Many people tend to get confused between front load and top load machines. The below difference between the two will help you make a better decision:
- Front load machines require you to bend to load and unload clothes, which is not in the case of top loads
Clothes tend to get washed faster in top load then front loads as they come with agitators
- Front load machines are much gentle with clothes than top loaders
- Budget wise, top load machines are much economical than front loads
- Front load machines have better cycle time and features than top loaders
Assuring that Your Machine Has a Better Life Expectancy
When purchasing a machine, ensure:
- Ensure that the machine does not shake when it goes for a spin
- Clothes with zippers need to be zipper in order to avoid damage to the machine door
- Use required detergent to avoid clogging the filters
- Ensure that you wash on a regular basis and not store dirty laundry in the machine
- Regularly clean your machine filters
When you purchase a machine, ensure that you check the energy ratings on them. This ensures that you have an energy efficient machine that can help you save on water and electricity.